JIB understands that your privacy is important. JIB is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information you provide or as you access and use materials on JIB.gr (the “Site”), including other websites that post a link to this Privacy Statement. In addition, information that you submit to JIB in response to an email request for information or other outreach from JIB will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement. JIB may, in its discretion, amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. To ensure you are able to remain informed about the information we collect and how we use it, material changes to our statement will be reflected here. This Site may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. JIB does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third party sites to which we link. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such sites before you submit information there.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing our website you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE USE IT
What information do we collect? JIB collects information from you when you contact us via the contact form. Personal information that we collect includes: names, e-mail addresses, only for the purpose of communication. We do not use this information to third parties. We may occasionally contact you with information regarding new services. How do we use personal information? The purposes and uses of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided. We process your personal information: (i) for the purposes of safeguarding the legitimate interests pursued by JIB. This includes:
- Informing you about other products and services offered by JIB that may be of interest to you.
- Tailoring your experience at the Site with relevant JIB materials.
- Understanding the Site’s user population, identifying subject areas of interest, and determining whether the Site is designed to work with the computer settings of a majority of our visitors
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of JIB site and marketing programs across different channels.
- Improving our web content and navigation.
We will not sell, share, or rent or otherwise make available your personal information to other parties, except that we may disclose the information to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services. Any third parties will only process this information to the extent to which and within the limits that JIB itself is permitted to process that data. In addition, JIB may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information that you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to JIB.
HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website include:
- our advisors;
- our third party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, IT services and marketing services;
- law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
JIB retains your personal information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain your personal information for longer if they may be the subject of a legal claim, or may otherwise be relevant for future litigation.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further communications from us in any or all forms you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) they can suspend using cookies by using cookie bypass settings by selecting ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Advanced’.
- In Firefox (version 39), you can suspend the use of all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu and finally unchecking ” cookies from sites “.
- In Chrome (version 44), they can suspend using cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and selecting “Settings”, “Advanced Settings Viewing” and “Content Settings” and selecting ” under the heading “Cookies”.
- In Safari (version 5.1.7) they can suspend using cookies by choosing “Choosing Safari”, “Preferences”, then selecting “Privacy” and then proceeding to any of the following actions. Permanent Suspension of Cookies: Safari does not allow any site, third parties or advertisers to store cookies and other data on the Mac. Some sites may not work properly because of this.
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) it can manually delete the cookie files. He can find the process for this at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- In Firefox (version 39), you must delete cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then selecting “Use Personal Parameters for History” from the drop down menu by selecting “View Cookies” Remove all cookies, “and
- In Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Control and Customization” menu and choosing “Settings”, “Advanced Settings View” and “Clear Browsing Items”. Then select “Cookies and other site and link data” and “Clear Browsing Items”.
- In Safari (version 5.1.7), you can delete all cookies by entering the Safari preferences window and choosing “Privacy”. The user can configure his choices to accept cookies next to “Blocking cookies”. Chooses “Groups and Advertisers” – “Always” or “Never”. If there are site or cookie items stored, select “Details”. If it wishes to delete data from all sites, it simply selects “Delete All”. Click “Finish” to return to the selection window.
By continuing to browse or use our Sites and services, you agree that we can store and access cookies and other tracking technologies as described herein.
JIB has in place appropriate technological and operational security processes designed to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized employees and contractors will have access to any data provided by you, and that access is limited by need in encrypted folder. Each employee or contractor having access to any personally-identifiable information is obligated to maintain its confidentiality. Although we take steps that are generally accepted as industry standard to protect your personally-identifiable information, JIB cannot guarantee that your personally-identifiable information will not become accessible to unauthorized persons and JIB cannot be responsible for any actions resulting from a breach of security when information is supplied over the internet or any public computer network.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This website contains links to other Web sites not operated by JIB. JIB is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any non-JIB web sites to which we link from the Site. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting other websites and sites not governed by our Privacy Statement. We cannot control the content or security of such websites. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by a user as a result of visiting such websites. No links are intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
JIB complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations. JIB may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal or administrative order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction. Also, in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through the Site, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and details of how we use that information. If any of the information held about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to amend or rectify it, please follow the process outlined below and we will amend our records where appropriate. You also have the right to require us to erase your personal data, stop processing your personal data, restricting the processing of your personal information, right of portability of your personal information and/or to withdraw your consent to processing. This may not apply if there are other legal justifications to continue processing. If you think we may have incorrect personal information, or would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you, or to exercise any other data protection right, please write to: email@example.com. Please note that we need you to prove who you are before we can provide you with any information. The site has an SSL mechanism for safer access to it.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the ability to create an encrypted connection between your web server and the visitor’s browser, ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides, preventing them from being intercepted by malicious users. The server that hosts and serves our website is certified and bound under the new GDPR regulations.
- Their staff have been trained to understand their role in complying with data protection, our internal policies and processes.
- They have checked all their systems, processes and services to meet GDPR requirements, especially in terms of the security of our data and third party services.
- Allow only specific staff members to access servers and perform strictly defined processes.
- The datacenter staff has physical access to the servers but they have strict protocols to make sure they do so only if they ask for members of the technical support team and this request will only be done in cases where a visual inspection of a server or physical maintenance on the server itself.
- Data (webpages, bases, emails) are stored only on dedicated servers and not in cloud vps, so they have no third party access (eg infrastructure managers).
- Systems are constantly being checked for security gaps and we are rapidly upgrading the applications we use. For transparency on upgrades, we publish the history in ChangeLog.
- In the unlikely event of a violation of their system, we are obliged to inform you within 72 hours of GDPR, but our goal is to inform you in less than 24 hours.
- The logs files of both the web server and other services (eg mail server) are kept for the minimum amount of time required to complete the original purpose and for the security of our infrastructure.
- The connection to their infrastructures is SSL, SSH, SFTP and FTP with TLS.Our procedures will be continuously improved beyond May 25, 2018
View some samples from our leaflets and brochures
Στοχεύουμε στον άριστο σχεδιασμό της ιστοσελίδας σας με γνώμονα πάντα την ευκολία στην περιήγηση του χρήστη, με πρωτότυπες ιδέες και φυσικά σύμφωνα με τις ιδιαίτερες απαιτήσεις του κάθε πελάτη.
Οι ιστοσελίδες που κατασκευάζουμε είναι responsive, και λειτουργούν σε όλες τις οθόνες, κινητά, tablet και επιτραπέζιους υπολογιστές. Όλος ο κώδικας πραγματοποιείται σύμφωνα με τις βέλτιστες πρακτικές.
Παρέχουμε λύσεις φιλοξενίας των ιστοσελίδων που φτιάχνουμε για να σας παρέχουμε πλήρη τεχνική υποστήριξη με προτεραιότητα στην ταχύτητα, ασφάλεια και τη σωστή λειτουργία της ιστοσελίδας σας σε οικονομικές τιμές.
Κατασκευη e-shop σε χαμηλο κοστος
Στη JIB φτιάχνουμε ηλεκτρονικά καταστήματα αξιόπιστα και λειτουργικά, υψηλής αισθητικής, φιλικά στις μηχανές αναζήτησης που στόχο έχουν την αυξημένη επισκεψιμότητα και την μετατροπή των επισκεπτών σας σε πελάτες.
Αυξηστε τα κερδη σας
Τώρα που οι εποχές είναι δύσκολες ήρθε η στιγμή να μην αναβάλλετε άλλο την ηλεκτρονική σας πώληση. Μην αφήνετε τα προϊόντα και τις υπηρεσίες σας, στην αφάνεια. Διαθέτουμε τα μέσα και τις γνώσεις να σας κάνουμε να ξεχωρίσετε στον κλάδο σας με online πωλήσεις !
Δυνατοτητα One–Page Checkout
Η διευκόλυνση ενός πελάτη είναι κανόνας. Η λύση «ακούει» στο όνομα one-page checkout! Γιατί είναι τόσο σημαντικό;
Το checkout είναι η επιτομή κάθε πώλησης!Μια επιλογή ενός χρήστη μπορεί να «ναυαγήσει» αν το eshop δεν διαθέτει σαφή και αξιόπιστο τρόπο πληρωμής προκειμένου να ολοκληρωθεί η διαδικασία.
Flyers & Advs
See some more samples from our work
What are we doing
We are dedicated to designing advertising campaigns and product branding with excellent graphic and digital web design, combined with top quality printing, in order to make your business look outstanding.
Life is getting more and more complicated; we believe in keeping things simple. We draw on a team of talented and experienced designers, web and printing experts who know how important it is to get the results needed to build up the image and operation of your business.
what are we
We are flexible, we are effective. We are fresh, we are creative. We respond promptly and accurately to our customers’ requirements. We offer a full range of services in order to produce the best possible results.
We find new ways to engage, excite and build brands. We create design to win you business.
JIB is an Athens-based agency specializing in advertising, marketing and internet solutions as well as creative writing and text editing.
ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΟΣ ΣΧΕΔΙΑΣΜΟΣ ΕΝΤΥΠΩΝ
Ο γραφιστικός σχεδιασμός εντύπων – φυλλαδίων εξακολουθεί να αποτελεί ένα δημοφιλές και αποτελεσματικό μέσο προβολής στο χώρο της διαφήμισης παρόλο που πολλές επιχειρήσεις σήμερα, σωστά επικεντρώνουν την δραστηριότητά τους στην ανάπτυξη του web design και των social media.
Η ΟΜΑΔΑ ΜΑΣ
Στη JIB γνωρίζουμε ότι το κόστος σχεδιασμού και παραγωγής ενός ποιοτικού διαφημιστικού εντύπου δεν είναι αμελητέο και αυτό αποτελεί έναν από τους λόγος που πρέπει να ξεχωρίσει ή τουλάχιστον να διαφοροποιηθεί από τον ανταγωνισμό.
Είμαστε γρήγοροι, ontime και πιστοί στις αρχές και τα deadline μας!
Ο σχεδιασμός εντύπου σε πολλές περιπτώσεις είναι μια γραφιστική εφαρμογή η οποία και πρέπει να εντάσσεται στη στρατηγική προβολής και διαφήμισης μιας επιχείρησης (τουριστικής, εμπορικής κ.α.), μιας υπηρεσίας, ενός προϊόντος (τρόφιμο, καλλυντικό κ.α.).
We do advertising campaigns, design packaging, POP/POS, identity and brand communications through social media, SEO, websites and a whole lot more.
Branding & Graphic Design
It’s your signpost telling potential clients who and where you are – on the shelf in packaging, online through your logo, personally by your company’s printed material and even in how your client exploits your product or service. JIB focuses on creating and maintaining long-lasting identities and design. We propose creative and innovative solutions than do not only distinguish your product or service but most importantly your unique profile and vision.
- Corporate Identity
- Company Brochures
- POP / POS Material
- B2B and B2C Solutions
- Product Catalogues
- Annual Reports
In the contemporary globalized economy a powerful web presence is a long-term investment.
Web Design & Internet Solutions
Your website must be viewed as the most dynamic, informative and communicative tool of your company, a tool that opens up and interacts with new audiences and exploits countless possibilities. JIB offers complete, high quality solutions for the web presentation of your business. Our goal is to develop a website according to your special profile whether you need a simple presentation of your business or a completely interactive site.
We therefore concentrate on a web creative strategy which
- responds to your specific online goals
- organizes and presents content in a truly efficient way
- expresses your ideas artistically
- maintains a user-friendly environment
- ensures a unique interactive experience for the user
- remains continuously up-to-date
We propose marketing solutions to move your business forward, be up to speed with all new trends and develop strategies that can be artfully executed with significant impact.
A productive solution requires identification of opportunities, quantified goals and ultimately the optimal media mix for reaching target markets. Upon this strategy we craft messages, produce materials and implement the tactics to achieve the desired results. Whether your business is a start-up requiring hands-on marketing talent, or an established company reaching to expand, we have the appropriate solution for you.
Engaging in communication with clients and increasing response is all about creating impact and delivering clear and distinct messages. In order to accomplish that you need a powerful text, a text that shares your identity and experiences with a specific target group. We create texts that successfully represent our clients. We convey information; we express thoughts, ideas, and emotions.
We offer many types of professional writing:
- Company / Advertisement text
- Scientific / Cultural text
- Conference presentations
- Press release
- Web text / Mail text (consulting)
- Articles / Interviews
- Synopsis (text, speech, presentation, article)
Drop Us a Line
Solomou & 5A Stamata Avenue, 14575 Stamata, Drosia, Greece,
Tel/Fax: +30 210 6136990
Built to perfection to suit your fuctional capability and artistic needs